COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test By iHealth
Which COVID Test Is Best for At-Home Use?
Users have found the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen test to be the best due to its ease of use, portability, and quick results times. The test can be completed with four easy steps. A soft and non-invasive nasal swab is used to collect a sample and does not cause discomfort. Test results are available in as little as 15 minutes after administering it. Step-by-step instructions are included as well as the optional smartphone app for Apple or Android.
What can we Offer you？
- 3 million boxes in stock
- Factory discount and low price
10 days delivery time
What Comes in the Box?
- Two nasal swabs
- Two vials of test liquid
- Two test cards
Features and Benefits
- Easy-To-Use 4-Step Test
- Two Tests per Pack
- Nasal Swab Is Soft and Noninvasive
- No Discomfort During Use
- Test Detects New and Current Variants of COVID-19
- For Ages 2 and Up
- Results in As Little as 15 Minutes
- Designed for Serial Testing Over 2 to 3 Days
- Lightweight and Compact Design for Easy Use Anywhere
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will this test detect COVID-19 variants?
Yes. According to the manufacturer, this test can detect variants.
Can children use this test?
Yes, but the manufacturer recommends that children between the ages of 2 and 14 years old be assisted by an adult.
Will this test work if there are no symptoms?
Yes. The manufacturer recommends that both tests be administered over two to three days.
Can those who are vaccinated use this test?
- Manufacturer: iHealth
- Product Number: ICO-3000
- Tests per Pack: 2
- Application: Rapid COVID Nasal Swab Test
- WhatsApp: +8617756983310
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manuals and Documents
- Customer Quick Start Guide contains instructions for use.
- Letter of Authorization contains a letter of authorization from the FDA.